Skip to main content

moovz. viber. bus.

When I got into a relationship, I want it for long term otherwise, none at all. I want it to last. I don't want relationship just for the sake of having one.

A partner who stays even if the world gives a lot of reason to leave.

And I think I found her.

We first met online through an application Moovz. It is like a Facebook for the LGBT community and for straights as well, where you can meet and greet, post anything (nudity is not allowed), make friends. Just like Facebook basically. If I'm not mistaken she is the one who chat me first then I replied. I added her to our Viber group chat 'mooverz' so she can meet fellow Filipino moovz user. Yes we exchange conversations but that's just it because I am eyeing on someone already. But that someone, let's call her A, is not ready. I did my best to court her, send messages, make calls but I guess she is not that ready. So I wandered again, and this girl, let's name her K, popped again asking how my day was, if I already had my meal, etc. She is so consistent in sending me messages and making calls. Over time, our conversation deepens and I felt it is more than just conversation. So we decided to meet up. This girl was A for effort. She came all the way from her work in Batangas City. I was overwhelmed that someone can do what I can do for someone they love. The moment she decided to meet me was effort already but to trust me was different. I thought that long distance relationship will mind her but she doesn't. She wit that kapag gusto may paraan (if you really want it, you will find a way). TEN POINTS FOR K! :D

So that fateful day, April 20 2016, I fetch her at the bus terminal in Gil Puyat (Buendia) where all the bus going to Batangas area lined up. So I saw her. I felt she was bit nervous but manage to smile and crack a conversation. We had our dinner in Jollibee where our conversation start with  Jollibee viber stickers Hahaha. And the rest was history..

And now.. we are approaching on our second monthsary. Honestly, before our first monthsary, I 'm quite nervous because first month was kinda traumatic to me. My previous relationship ended in one month. Hahaha

But things are different now. I already have her. Finally found a match literally and figuratively hahaha. as the song goes she loves me like I do. hahaha.

As I have said to her, copying Solenn's vow, I won't promise that I won't hate her at times but I will love her even if it hurts. Ayiiieeee! hahaha And I won't promise anything, I will just keep doing things a partner should be.

I know LDR will not be that easy, misunderstanding or petty fights may come, but I know for sure we'll surpass it all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sure-real Moments

---> UERMMC Hospital, January 13, 2011         Sophia Ailee was 8 weeks then. Just about the size of a tadpole with normal beating heart. To my awe, it made me say, Oh my god, as I saw her on the ultrasound monitor. She's there, definitely there. ---> Amisola Maternity Hospital, February 22, 2011, Pelvic Ultrasound         Our dear baby has grown a lot. From being a tadpole-like to a human baby body with head like her Didi (shorten term for Daddy), little arms stretching and crossed legs. Her spinal cord and bones in both arms and legs is already formed but still maturing. As I saw her thru the monitor, feels like I can almost touch her. It made me teary eyed during the session. Our baby is perfectly fine and that was an ease on my part and Charles, too. Phew! ---> Twist. Kick. Roll. Punch.         Sounds like a video game, right? We just need some super powers. Hahaha. It is very o...

You've been through awesome childhood if...

This entry will surely leave a smile in your face while remembering your childhood. This is not chronologically arrange or written in countdown, I just numbered it so you can write it down which of these applies to you. Hope you had a fun reading it like I had fun writing and remembering it. Have a laugh! :) 1. Singing or making noise in front of an electric fan 2. Speaking or making noises while doing the Indian sound 3. Making the power outlet as piggy bank 4. Eating booger (It's salty, try it!) 5. Toe nail bite 6. Swallowed a coin 7. Drank an alcohol or perfume 8. Tipped over face first 9. Afraid of the 3 o clock habit (Here in the Philippines, one channel had a 3 o clock prayer and of course flashing Jesus Christ) ( that scared me a lot) 10. Cried when Dumbo's mother was away from him 11. Made the Sony VHS round button a steering wheel 12. Played with your pee 13. Ate your poop ( I know this is eew but my mom said I did it when I was less than 1 yr...