Skip to main content

The webinar lesson I promised :)

Remember the webinar I promise to share with you? Well, here it is. Sorry for keeping you waiting. My apologies. Well, here we go! :)

We had this online seminar or webinar last October 5, 2013, as our team called it. Our guest speaker is Coach JR who is also making a living in the networking or MLM arena.

He made us close our eyes. He told us to have a clear picture in our minds of what we really want in our life. House, car, another business, a dream wedding, etc. As his explanation goes, envisioning your fruit, always before bedtime or waking up, or making a vision of what you really want keeps you positive and motivated to get it. And that's number 1, envision your fruit.

Number 2 Accept it. Own it. If you picture something, let's say a mobile phone or a laptop computer, you picture as if it is.yours. This mobile phone is mine. This car is mine. Then you do something that will make it a reality (legally speaking). Me for example, I picture myself to pay the debts I incurred in joining SWA then I work on it. I made it a reality. And right now, I paid it and gave extra to the person I borrowed from.

This last number is connected to number 2, Value patience. In this world, nothing comes easy. No one said everything is going to be easy. You have to work for it. Like when you have a job or studying for an exam or having a mlm business, you do what it takes to have a good salary, a good grade, and over flowing income. Just be patient. The nature has its own ways to make us stronger in all dealings of our lives.

Always remember, patience is a virtue. One step at a time.

Thank you for time reading this post. Take a lot of care! And if you have more spare time, please visit "About Reg Torres" page. Thank you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sure-real Moments

---> UERMMC Hospital, January 13, 2011         Sophia Ailee was 8 weeks then. Just about the size of a tadpole with normal beating heart. To my awe, it made me say, Oh my god, as I saw her on the ultrasound monitor. She's there, definitely there. ---> Amisola Maternity Hospital, February 22, 2011, Pelvic Ultrasound         Our dear baby has grown a lot. From being a tadpole-like to a human baby body with head like her Didi (shorten term for Daddy), little arms stretching and crossed legs. Her spinal cord and bones in both arms and legs is already formed but still maturing. As I saw her thru the monitor, feels like I can almost touch her. It made me teary eyed during the session. Our baby is perfectly fine and that was an ease on my part and Charles, too. Phew! ---> Twist. Kick. Roll. Punch.         Sounds like a video game, right? We just need some super powers. Hahaha. It is very o...

moovz. viber. bus.

When I got into a relationship, I want it for long term otherwise, none at all. I want it to last. I don't want relationship just for the sake of having one. A partner who stays even if the world gives a lot of reason to leave. And I think I found her. We first met online through an application Moovz. It is like a Facebook for the LGBT community and for straights as well, where you can meet and greet, post anything (nudity is not allowed), make friends. Just like Facebook basically. If I'm not mistaken she is the one who chat me first then I replied. I added her to our Viber group chat 'mooverz' so she can meet fellow Filipino moovz user. Yes we exchange conversations but that's just it because I am eyeing on someone already. But that someone, let's call her A, is not ready. I did my best to court her, send messages, make calls but I guess she is not that ready. So I wandered again, and this girl, let's name her K, popped again asking how my day...

You've been through awesome childhood if...

This entry will surely leave a smile in your face while remembering your childhood. This is not chronologically arrange or written in countdown, I just numbered it so you can write it down which of these applies to you. Hope you had a fun reading it like I had fun writing and remembering it. Have a laugh! :) 1. Singing or making noise in front of an electric fan 2. Speaking or making noises while doing the Indian sound 3. Making the power outlet as piggy bank 4. Eating booger (It's salty, try it!) 5. Toe nail bite 6. Swallowed a coin 7. Drank an alcohol or perfume 8. Tipped over face first 9. Afraid of the 3 o clock habit (Here in the Philippines, one channel had a 3 o clock prayer and of course flashing Jesus Christ) ( that scared me a lot) 10. Cried when Dumbo's mother was away from him 11. Made the Sony VHS round button a steering wheel 12. Played with your pee 13. Ate your poop ( I know this is eew but my mom said I did it when I was less than 1 yr...