Skip to main content

My Online Journey

A friend and classmate of mine in the person of Jenny Barriga, introduced me a home based online business opportunity that according to her, will help me have a financial and time freedom just using Internet, my Facebook and other social networking sites - Supreme Wealth Alliance (SWA).

Before I join, I struggled. I don't have the money to invest in the business opportunity. I almost sold my mobile phone to join in SWA but my brother came to a rescue. He lend me Php 2,500 (equivalent to US$55) and I am so thankful he did. After that, I told Jenny that I already have the money so she instructed to deposit it to bank account of one of the coaches, affiliated to SWA, which is the Tambay Academy. After I deposited the money, I took a picture of the receipt and send it to her as a Facebook message as per her instruction. Then I started doing the business, right at the very same day. I started posting photos, videos, tag friends and so on and so forth without reading the first things first instruction. I got several inquiries about my SWA post and I don't handle the prospects objections too well. And I went round and round. I blew everything off because of the wrong mindset I have - to earn immediately. I did not read anything or watch training videos because I am too excited and pumped up to start to earn. After a few days, no inquiries no nothing. I was all wrong all the way. I started to ask one of the coaches of Tambay Academy, Coach Binsoy. I ask him why I don't have a down line yet and I am in the verge of giving up. He told me that I am just getting started and I should not fret and to be patient. He told me that there was a member of the team who join last December and got his down line just this month. From there, I was enlightened. I started from scratch again. I watched the team's training videos everyday, read the books and manuals about the business everyday, and attend scheduled webinars. Jenny, who is also my up line, advice me to be less formal, just like talking to a friend, when introducing the business to others. I take that advice and use it and its pretty effective.

I realize that I have started with a wrong mindset and that blew everything off. I should have thought of my deepest why first why I join SWA, it is to help my family and to prepare for the future of my daughter. So I straightened my curved thinking. Right now, I am doing it right. Picturing what I really want in my mind and keep working on it without procrastinating.

I am very thankful to Jenny because joining this company is sure is life changing. I may not earn that much yet just like she did, but SWA turned me to become more positive, be grateful for everything, to be happy, and everything positive because if you are thinking positive on everything, you will attract positive outcome and other nature's goodness and that's the main thing.

Thank you for sharing your precious time reading my blog post and if you have more time, don't forget to check out "About Reg Torres" page. Again, thank you so much and good day! :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moovz. viber. bus.

When I got into a relationship, I want it for long term otherwise, none at all. I want it to last. I don't want relationship just for the sake of having one. A partner who stays even if the world gives a lot of reason to leave. And I think I found her. We first met online through an application Moovz. It is like a Facebook for the LGBT community and for straights as well, where you can meet and greet, post anything (nudity is not allowed), make friends. Just like Facebook basically. If I'm not mistaken she is the one who chat me first then I replied. I added her to our Viber group chat 'mooverz' so she can meet fellow Filipino moovz user. Yes we exchange conversations but that's just it because I am eyeing on someone already. But that someone, let's call her A, is not ready. I did my best to court her, send messages, make calls but I guess she is not that ready. So I wandered again, and this girl, let's name her K, popped again asking how my day...

Sure-real Moments

---> UERMMC Hospital, January 13, 2011         Sophia Ailee was 8 weeks then. Just about the size of a tadpole with normal beating heart. To my awe, it made me say, Oh my god, as I saw her on the ultrasound monitor. She's there, definitely there. ---> Amisola Maternity Hospital, February 22, 2011, Pelvic Ultrasound         Our dear baby has grown a lot. From being a tadpole-like to a human baby body with head like her Didi (shorten term for Daddy), little arms stretching and crossed legs. Her spinal cord and bones in both arms and legs is already formed but still maturing. As I saw her thru the monitor, feels like I can almost touch her. It made me teary eyed during the session. Our baby is perfectly fine and that was an ease on my part and Charles, too. Phew! ---> Twist. Kick. Roll. Punch.         Sounds like a video game, right? We just need some super powers. Hahaha. It is very o...

You've been through awesome childhood if...

This entry will surely leave a smile in your face while remembering your childhood. This is not chronologically arrange or written in countdown, I just numbered it so you can write it down which of these applies to you. Hope you had a fun reading it like I had fun writing and remembering it. Have a laugh! :) 1. Singing or making noise in front of an electric fan 2. Speaking or making noises while doing the Indian sound 3. Making the power outlet as piggy bank 4. Eating booger (It's salty, try it!) 5. Toe nail bite 6. Swallowed a coin 7. Drank an alcohol or perfume 8. Tipped over face first 9. Afraid of the 3 o clock habit (Here in the Philippines, one channel had a 3 o clock prayer and of course flashing Jesus Christ) ( that scared me a lot) 10. Cried when Dumbo's mother was away from him 11. Made the Sony VHS round button a steering wheel 12. Played with your pee 13. Ate your poop ( I know this is eew but my mom said I did it when I was less than 1 yr...