Skip to main content

C.D.A.G.

Guitar chords?

Stirred ABCs?

Nope.

These are the letters that made my life around. The letters that I will love for the rest of my wicked life.

Its been a year since he decided to leave and the responsibility that comes with it. But it still feels the same way I felt since I met him.

Maybe he is not just ready for the responsibility that will rest or resting upon his shoulders.

Believe it or not, I still love him. As the old saying goes, Absence makes the heart grow fonder. This is what I felt during his absence. I appreciate him more - the things and memories of him. I can't see myself having another guy in my life

I hope and I pray that someday, he will come back and talk to me to rekindle the memories we had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sure-real Moments

---> UERMMC Hospital, January 13, 2011         Sophia Ailee was 8 weeks then. Just about the size of a tadpole with normal beating heart. To my awe, it made me say, Oh my god, as I saw her on the ultrasound monitor. She's there, definitely there. ---> Amisola Maternity Hospital, February 22, 2011, Pelvic Ultrasound         Our dear baby has grown a lot. From being a tadpole-like to a human baby body with head like her Didi (shorten term for Daddy), little arms stretching and crossed legs. Her spinal cord and bones in both arms and legs is already formed but still maturing. As I saw her thru the monitor, feels like I can almost touch her. It made me teary eyed during the session. Our baby is perfectly fine and that was an ease on my part and Charles, too. Phew! ---> Twist. Kick. Roll. Punch.         Sounds like a video game, right? We just need some super powers. Hahaha. It is very o...

You've been through awesome childhood if...

This entry will surely leave a smile in your face while remembering your childhood. This is not chronologically arrange or written in countdown, I just numbered it so you can write it down which of these applies to you. Hope you had a fun reading it like I had fun writing and remembering it. Have a laugh! :) 1. Singing or making noise in front of an electric fan 2. Speaking or making noises while doing the Indian sound 3. Making the power outlet as piggy bank 4. Eating booger (It's salty, try it!) 5. Toe nail bite 6. Swallowed a coin 7. Drank an alcohol or perfume 8. Tipped over face first 9. Afraid of the 3 o clock habit (Here in the Philippines, one channel had a 3 o clock prayer and of course flashing Jesus Christ) ( that scared me a lot) 10. Cried when Dumbo's mother was away from him 11. Made the Sony VHS round button a steering wheel 12. Played with your pee 13. Ate your poop ( I know this is eew but my mom said I did it when I was less than 1 yr...

moovz. viber. bus.

When I got into a relationship, I want it for long term otherwise, none at all. I want it to last. I don't want relationship just for the sake of having one. A partner who stays even if the world gives a lot of reason to leave. And I think I found her. We first met online through an application Moovz. It is like a Facebook for the LGBT community and for straights as well, where you can meet and greet, post anything (nudity is not allowed), make friends. Just like Facebook basically. If I'm not mistaken she is the one who chat me first then I replied. I added her to our Viber group chat 'mooverz' so she can meet fellow Filipino moovz user. Yes we exchange conversations but that's just it because I am eyeing on someone already. But that someone, let's call her A, is not ready. I did my best to court her, send messages, make calls but I guess she is not that ready. So I wandered again, and this girl, let's name her K, popped again asking how my day...