Skip to main content

moovz. viber. bus.

When I got into a relationship, I want it for long term otherwise, none at all. I want it to last. I don't want relationship just for the sake of having one.

A partner who stays even if the world gives a lot of reason to leave.

And I think I found her.

We first met online through an application Moovz. It is like a Facebook for the LGBT community and for straights as well, where you can meet and greet, post anything (nudity is not allowed), make friends. Just like Facebook basically. If I'm not mistaken she is the one who chat me first then I replied. I added her to our Viber group chat 'mooverz' so she can meet fellow Filipino moovz user. Yes we exchange conversations but that's just it because I am eyeing on someone already. But that someone, let's call her A, is not ready. I did my best to court her, send messages, make calls but I guess she is not that ready. So I wandered again, and this girl, let's name her K, popped again asking how my day was, if I already had my meal, etc. She is so consistent in sending me messages and making calls. Over time, our conversation deepens and I felt it is more than just conversation. So we decided to meet up. This girl was A for effort. She came all the way from her work in Batangas City. I was overwhelmed that someone can do what I can do for someone they love. The moment she decided to meet me was effort already but to trust me was different. I thought that long distance relationship will mind her but she doesn't. She wit that kapag gusto may paraan (if you really want it, you will find a way). TEN POINTS FOR K! :D

So that fateful day, April 20 2016, I fetch her at the bus terminal in Gil Puyat (Buendia) where all the bus going to Batangas area lined up. So I saw her. I felt she was bit nervous but manage to smile and crack a conversation. We had our dinner in Jollibee where our conversation start with  Jollibee viber stickers Hahaha. And the rest was history..

And now.. we are approaching on our second monthsary. Honestly, before our first monthsary, I 'm quite nervous because first month was kinda traumatic to me. My previous relationship ended in one month. Hahaha

But things are different now. I already have her. Finally found a match literally and figuratively hahaha. as the song goes she loves me like I do. hahaha.

As I have said to her, copying Solenn's vow, I won't promise that I won't hate her at times but I will love her even if it hurts. Ayiiieeee! hahaha And I won't promise anything, I will just keep doing things a partner should be.

I know LDR will not be that easy, misunderstanding or petty fights may come, but I know for sure we'll surpass it all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The webinar lesson I promised :)

Remember the webinar I promise to share with you? Well, here it is. Sorry for keeping you waiting. My apologies. Well, here we go! :) We had this online seminar or webinar last October 5, 2013, as our team called it. Our guest speaker is Coach JR who is also making a living in the networking or MLM arena. He made us close our eyes. He told us to have a clear picture in our minds of what we really want in our life. House, car, another business, a dream wedding, etc. As his explanation goes, envisioning your fruit, always before bedtime or waking up, or making a vision of what you really want keeps you positive and motivated to get it. And that's number 1, envision your fruit. Number 2 Accept it. Own it. If you picture something, let's say a mobile phone or a laptop computer, you picture as if it is.yours. This mobile phone is mine. This car is mine. Then you do something that will make it a reality (legally speaking). Me for example, I picture myself to pay the debt

AAAAAND IT HIT ME!

An advertisement of dish seasoning here in the Philippines that shows a wife (who is newly wed) having insecurities in her cooking skills because her mother-in -law (her husband's mother) cooks well. This ad knock me out, hard! big time! Though Charles and I were not yet living on the same roof, I'm having this jittery feeling whenever I thought about it. I'm afraid that I cannot equate his mother's skills especially in cooking. I can cook though but I don't have the guts or confidence as many call it. (How's that for insecurity?) Just a brief background about women getting married here in the Philippines, it is a culture and tradition that a girl should know how to do house chores like cleaning the house, washing clothes, doing the dishes, sew, fix, and most specially cooking and preparing meals for the family. As early as a young age, girls are trained and taught about house chores so when the time come that they are having their own family, they're

Happy Mother's Day

 I know this is long over due but it is still the month we celebrate Mother's Day, right? So lend me your yes and ears for a while. May 13, 2012. The whole world pays tribute and cheers for the greatest woman of our lives - our mothers. Many names have been called to her. Mom, Mama, Momsie, Mamita, Mimi, Mommy, Inay, Nanay, Mudra or Mudang (in gay language here in the Philippines) but whatever names you call them it will still give a tinge of pride and joy when you call them. On this day, many send their greetings to me thru text (BTW, I'm already a mom). I'm thankful for it but I felt a little awkward. I just told myself, I am officially a mother. This is my first ever mother's day celebration. I greet my mama and she greet me back, and we laugh. We spend the day at home watching movies and eating what's on our fridge. Let's us thank our mom for they are the only person who will love and support us all the way. For us moms, always and forever give ou