Skip to main content

LDR

WARNING:

EMOTIONAL BLOG POST AHEAD. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.


Okay..

Now that your reading this might as well finish it. Hahaha *hug*


From November 19 up to this day, was all gloomy. Everyday I am gathering all the emotional strength I got to get through the day. We have video calls and messages thru social media apps, but not seeing her, being with her in flesh was depressing. 

K went abroad to work to fulfill her goals for her family and as she said, for us. I know it's for the better and I understand it but of course I can't help it to miss her. 

I am not into LDR (long distance relationship). I want a close proximity with my partner because I'm a touchy-feely person. But the moment I met and love her, I know I have to endure this kind of relationship even before she worked abroad.

I can attest now to those posts and articles I read that LDR will test your trust and love for your partner. It will test all your wits end. And I thank the universe that I have this tough attitude to hold a person for a long time ( good thing! :P) but if that person doesn't want me around anymore I will leave without a trace (unfortunately! :P).

Super waiting game. After two years, we'll see each other and be together again.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The webinar lesson I promised :)

Remember the webinar I promise to share with you? Well, here it is. Sorry for keeping you waiting. My apologies. Well, here we go! :) We had this online seminar or webinar last October 5, 2013, as our team called it. Our guest speaker is Coach JR who is also making a living in the networking or MLM arena. He made us close our eyes. He told us to have a clear picture in our minds of what we really want in our life. House, car, another business, a dream wedding, etc. As his explanation goes, envisioning your fruit, always before bedtime or waking up, or making a vision of what you really want keeps you positive and motivated to get it. And that's number 1, envision your fruit. Number 2 Accept it. Own it. If you picture something, let's say a mobile phone or a laptop computer, you picture as if it is.yours. This mobile phone is mine. This car is mine. Then you do something that will make it a reality (legally speaking). Me for example, I picture myself to pay the debt

AAAAAND IT HIT ME!

An advertisement of dish seasoning here in the Philippines that shows a wife (who is newly wed) having insecurities in her cooking skills because her mother-in -law (her husband's mother) cooks well. This ad knock me out, hard! big time! Though Charles and I were not yet living on the same roof, I'm having this jittery feeling whenever I thought about it. I'm afraid that I cannot equate his mother's skills especially in cooking. I can cook though but I don't have the guts or confidence as many call it. (How's that for insecurity?) Just a brief background about women getting married here in the Philippines, it is a culture and tradition that a girl should know how to do house chores like cleaning the house, washing clothes, doing the dishes, sew, fix, and most specially cooking and preparing meals for the family. As early as a young age, girls are trained and taught about house chores so when the time come that they are having their own family, they're

Happy Mother's Day

 I know this is long over due but it is still the month we celebrate Mother's Day, right? So lend me your yes and ears for a while. May 13, 2012. The whole world pays tribute and cheers for the greatest woman of our lives - our mothers. Many names have been called to her. Mom, Mama, Momsie, Mamita, Mimi, Mommy, Inay, Nanay, Mudra or Mudang (in gay language here in the Philippines) but whatever names you call them it will still give a tinge of pride and joy when you call them. On this day, many send their greetings to me thru text (BTW, I'm already a mom). I'm thankful for it but I felt a little awkward. I just told myself, I am officially a mother. This is my first ever mother's day celebration. I greet my mama and she greet me back, and we laugh. We spend the day at home watching movies and eating what's on our fridge. Let's us thank our mom for they are the only person who will love and support us all the way. For us moms, always and forever give ou