Skip to main content

Life long... Life time...

I wrote this on March 7, 2011, 4:20 PM.

By this time, may be some of my friends and classmates are now breaking a leg in various institutions and companies related to what we’ve finished studying. Some may have landed on a job they love and earn enough; some may have the job just for the sake of having it not to be called a bum and yet earns a lot; some may have a no choice job to suffice the needs of his/her own family, and lastly, some still waiting for the job they’re dreaming of or wanted of.

If you ask me, I have a job – a toughest yet fulfilling and loving one that any woman can have. I am the Chairwoman, CEO, President, Senior Manager or any high ranking positions you can think of. I handle all the departments on my own from the decision making, design, naming, filing of documents, and documentation up to the smallest details of supplies needed, budget, planning and maintenance. I’m the boss.

And how much do I get?

Well, I get paid everyday but not that much. I earn just a billion a day. Millions of hugs, millions of kisses, millions of overwhelming support, millions of care, millions of love, millions of precious moments to cherish, millions of priceless smiles and millions of unexplainable , undefined joy. In a short period of time, I’ve just beaten the Facebook founder and he himself can’t match it.

This job I’m pursuing is a lifetime commitment. It doesn’t end – no submission of resignation letter, no chance of quitting, no turning back. It will continue from the day you embrace and promise to take care of that bundle of joy up to the time your bones got brittle and the crowning glory of yours turns to gray.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moovz. viber. bus.

When I got into a relationship, I want it for long term otherwise, none at all. I want it to last. I don't want relationship just for the sake of having one. A partner who stays even if the world gives a lot of reason to leave. And I think I found her. We first met online through an application Moovz. It is like a Facebook for the LGBT community and for straights as well, where you can meet and greet, post anything (nudity is not allowed), make friends. Just like Facebook basically. If I'm not mistaken she is the one who chat me first then I replied. I added her to our Viber group chat 'mooverz' so she can meet fellow Filipino moovz user. Yes we exchange conversations but that's just it because I am eyeing on someone already. But that someone, let's call her A, is not ready. I did my best to court her, send messages, make calls but I guess she is not that ready. So I wandered again, and this girl, let's name her K, popped again asking how my day...

Sure-real Moments

---> UERMMC Hospital, January 13, 2011         Sophia Ailee was 8 weeks then. Just about the size of a tadpole with normal beating heart. To my awe, it made me say, Oh my god, as I saw her on the ultrasound monitor. She's there, definitely there. ---> Amisola Maternity Hospital, February 22, 2011, Pelvic Ultrasound         Our dear baby has grown a lot. From being a tadpole-like to a human baby body with head like her Didi (shorten term for Daddy), little arms stretching and crossed legs. Her spinal cord and bones in both arms and legs is already formed but still maturing. As I saw her thru the monitor, feels like I can almost touch her. It made me teary eyed during the session. Our baby is perfectly fine and that was an ease on my part and Charles, too. Phew! ---> Twist. Kick. Roll. Punch.         Sounds like a video game, right? We just need some super powers. Hahaha. It is very o...

Dorm-ant

This blog has been dormant for a quite sometime. Luckily,  its not blocked or banned. This post will be blast from the past so here it goes. Wooosh! November 5, 2011 A job fair was held somewhere in Manila offering positions from a well known bank. So I prepared for that day. I brought all my documents needed and off I go. At the job fair I met applicants like me whose reason is mainly just to have a job. I passed the interview and written exams. The next day I had my medical exam. It took a month before I finally got the certificate that I am fit to work. January 2012 Our training. Everything is taught. Not toxic, no pressure at all. How we all wish we're just in training. After 3 weeks of gunshot and information overload training, we're sent to our respective branches. This is the start of a newbie dilemma. Lots of errors even your hands and feet are not enough to count it, shortages you should pay, overage you should give back, endless questions, slow pace transaction,...