Skip to main content

I say it's Essays.ph!

Essays. ph is an online writing community that cultivates natural talents of Filipinos who wants to write while earning additional income or just simply write and earning is just a bonus.

White steno notebook background and an eraser less pencil on a sheet of paper will welcome visitors and writers alike. You will realize that this is no doubt a writing community. By clicking the buttons on the left panel, it will take you to pages of the site. Home button will lead to (of course) the home page; News button to events and happenings; Company button to the details of the company; Requirements button to the in need characteristics from an applicant; Apply online button to the fill in the boxes for the applicant; FAQ button to the answered questions of visitors or applicant; Contact Us button to submit message or question regarding work or the company; and lastly the Cyber Office button where only the members can access it. Over all, the buttons are easy to navigate and loads faster.

And if you are really pursuing this writing endeavor, as I did, First, click Apply online on the Home page of EPH. You will notice boxes to fill out with required information about you then after it click Submit button. Second, wait for the confirmation email and if approved, you can now start setting up your forum profile and writing your screening exam article. Third, once you passed the screening exam, at this point, you can now gain full access of the forum and the EPH Online Manual.

What is EPH Online Manual? It is a well written rules and regulations of the community. It contains details of how the system goes, tips and tricks in writing a good article, salary system, assignment details and so much more. As a newbie, you will find it hard to digest all the information given in the manual, same goes with the forum, feels like your head is going to explode. But as you repeatedly read the manual and explore the forum, you will find yourself having ahh-and-ah-ok-now-I-know moment. Reading the manual and familiarizing yourself to the environment is the key to know how things work inside the community.

The forum consists of Bulletin Board where news and announcements for freelance home based writers; Reception Area a place where newbies are welcomed by senior members; Staff Corner a place to seek help regarding the work; Training Center for the members to further enhance their skills; Centerstage for fun and exciting games and finally, Writer’s Cafeteria a breathing room for the writers. In these forums, you can post a topic, comment and suggest. Before posting a topic, comment or ask question, make sure you are on the right forum and it is not previously ask or posted.

What I like about this company is that, it teaches its members to be self sufficient and resourceful. Managing this kind of company is no easy task. Everything is virtual. And just by reading the manual and searching the forum, you helped the whole management and spared the time of senior writers.

Essays.ph is indeed Bestfriend ng Writer with all its totality. They teach values of independence and resourcefulness to its members and allow each of us to earn right in the comfort of our homes, offices and school while doing what we love – to write.


To be one of list of finest writers, go to http://www.essays.ph Happy writing! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moovz. viber. bus.

When I got into a relationship, I want it for long term otherwise, none at all. I want it to last. I don't want relationship just for the sake of having one. A partner who stays even if the world gives a lot of reason to leave. And I think I found her. We first met online through an application Moovz. It is like a Facebook for the LGBT community and for straights as well, where you can meet and greet, post anything (nudity is not allowed), make friends. Just like Facebook basically. If I'm not mistaken she is the one who chat me first then I replied. I added her to our Viber group chat 'mooverz' so she can meet fellow Filipino moovz user. Yes we exchange conversations but that's just it because I am eyeing on someone already. But that someone, let's call her A, is not ready. I did my best to court her, send messages, make calls but I guess she is not that ready. So I wandered again, and this girl, let's name her K, popped again asking how my day...

Sure-real Moments

---> UERMMC Hospital, January 13, 2011         Sophia Ailee was 8 weeks then. Just about the size of a tadpole with normal beating heart. To my awe, it made me say, Oh my god, as I saw her on the ultrasound monitor. She's there, definitely there. ---> Amisola Maternity Hospital, February 22, 2011, Pelvic Ultrasound         Our dear baby has grown a lot. From being a tadpole-like to a human baby body with head like her Didi (shorten term for Daddy), little arms stretching and crossed legs. Her spinal cord and bones in both arms and legs is already formed but still maturing. As I saw her thru the monitor, feels like I can almost touch her. It made me teary eyed during the session. Our baby is perfectly fine and that was an ease on my part and Charles, too. Phew! ---> Twist. Kick. Roll. Punch.         Sounds like a video game, right? We just need some super powers. Hahaha. It is very o...

You've been through awesome childhood if...

This entry will surely leave a smile in your face while remembering your childhood. This is not chronologically arrange or written in countdown, I just numbered it so you can write it down which of these applies to you. Hope you had a fun reading it like I had fun writing and remembering it. Have a laugh! :) 1. Singing or making noise in front of an electric fan 2. Speaking or making noises while doing the Indian sound 3. Making the power outlet as piggy bank 4. Eating booger (It's salty, try it!) 5. Toe nail bite 6. Swallowed a coin 7. Drank an alcohol or perfume 8. Tipped over face first 9. Afraid of the 3 o clock habit (Here in the Philippines, one channel had a 3 o clock prayer and of course flashing Jesus Christ) ( that scared me a lot) 10. Cried when Dumbo's mother was away from him 11. Made the Sony VHS round button a steering wheel 12. Played with your pee 13. Ate your poop ( I know this is eew but my mom said I did it when I was less than 1 yr...