Skip to main content

Intimidating Indeed

     Staring straightly on the monitor, tapping my fingers against the computer table, taking deep breaths and thinking, will I or will I not?

     That's what i felt before putting up a blog account here in blogger.com. I am indeed and deeply intimidated because first on blogger.com. Blogger.com is largely and widely known for its excellent blog publishing service for professionals, amateurs and aspiring writer like me. I felt I'm no good for this. Second, the bloggers and their blog posts. Yes, I can write but not as good as them. They are seniors, I'm a kindergarten. (Sorry folks for the inferiority complex. Peace. May you not absorb it)

     But this dark thoughts shattered in to the light of enlightenment when my boyfriend told me
"Oo nga eh nakaka intimidate. Pero isipin mo na lang kapag na-intimidate ka ngayon, mai-intimidate ka na habang buhay" (Yes it is intimidating but come to think of it, if you are intimidated now, then you will be intimidated forever)
      The word habang buhay (forever) echoed through my pearl studded left and right ears. He also told me that every one have different strengths and weaknesses. My strength might be a weakness for other and vice versa. And finally, I say,
"Okay... fine... I'll do it."
     Salamat mahal ko! (Thanks, my love!) If not for him, the words he gave, up to now, I'm still staring at the blogger site, thinking twice with cold sweat. And another thing, one great lass professor once told us,
"You cannot please every body"
     She's right. Thanks Ms. G.S. (Initials is used for her privacy)

     Coming up with this kind of blog really takes a lot of guts and creative juices. I guess I have an ample amount of it. I hope this will be the start of an never ending blogging experience for me here in blogger or blogspot and a good start for me.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sure-real Moments

---> UERMMC Hospital, January 13, 2011         Sophia Ailee was 8 weeks then. Just about the size of a tadpole with normal beating heart. To my awe, it made me say, Oh my god, as I saw her on the ultrasound monitor. She's there, definitely there. ---> Amisola Maternity Hospital, February 22, 2011, Pelvic Ultrasound         Our dear baby has grown a lot. From being a tadpole-like to a human baby body with head like her Didi (shorten term for Daddy), little arms stretching and crossed legs. Her spinal cord and bones in both arms and legs is already formed but still maturing. As I saw her thru the monitor, feels like I can almost touch her. It made me teary eyed during the session. Our baby is perfectly fine and that was an ease on my part and Charles, too. Phew! ---> Twist. Kick. Roll. Punch.         Sounds like a video game, right? We just need some super powers. Hahaha. It is very o...

You've been through awesome childhood if...

This entry will surely leave a smile in your face while remembering your childhood. This is not chronologically arrange or written in countdown, I just numbered it so you can write it down which of these applies to you. Hope you had a fun reading it like I had fun writing and remembering it. Have a laugh! :) 1. Singing or making noise in front of an electric fan 2. Speaking or making noises while doing the Indian sound 3. Making the power outlet as piggy bank 4. Eating booger (It's salty, try it!) 5. Toe nail bite 6. Swallowed a coin 7. Drank an alcohol or perfume 8. Tipped over face first 9. Afraid of the 3 o clock habit (Here in the Philippines, one channel had a 3 o clock prayer and of course flashing Jesus Christ) ( that scared me a lot) 10. Cried when Dumbo's mother was away from him 11. Made the Sony VHS round button a steering wheel 12. Played with your pee 13. Ate your poop ( I know this is eew but my mom said I did it when I was less than 1 yr...

moovz. viber. bus.

When I got into a relationship, I want it for long term otherwise, none at all. I want it to last. I don't want relationship just for the sake of having one. A partner who stays even if the world gives a lot of reason to leave. And I think I found her. We first met online through an application Moovz. It is like a Facebook for the LGBT community and for straights as well, where you can meet and greet, post anything (nudity is not allowed), make friends. Just like Facebook basically. If I'm not mistaken she is the one who chat me first then I replied. I added her to our Viber group chat 'mooverz' so she can meet fellow Filipino moovz user. Yes we exchange conversations but that's just it because I am eyeing on someone already. But that someone, let's call her A, is not ready. I did my best to court her, send messages, make calls but I guess she is not that ready. So I wandered again, and this girl, let's name her K, popped again asking how my day...