Skip to main content

Sure-real Moments


---> UERMMC Hospital, January 13, 2011

        Sophia Ailee was 8 weeks then. Just about the size of a tadpole with normal beating heart. To my awe, it made me say, Oh my god, as I saw her on the ultrasound monitor. She's there, definitely there.

---> Amisola Maternity Hospital, February 22, 2011, Pelvic Ultrasound

        Our dear baby has grown a lot. From being a tadpole-like to a human baby body with head like her Didi (shorten term for Daddy), little arms stretching and crossed legs. Her spinal cord and bones in both arms and legs is already formed but still maturing. As I saw her thru the monitor, feels like I can almost touch her. It made me teary eyed during the session. Our baby is perfectly fine and that was an ease on my part and Charles, too. Phew!

---> Twist. Kick. Roll. Punch.

        Sounds like a video game, right? We just need some super powers. Hahaha. It is very overwhelming to feel a little person moving inside you like playing a sports. 

---> Bought. Purchased. Acquired. SHOPPING!

        Before, Charles and I used to go to the baby's section of different department store looking at numerous baby stuff of different shapes, sizes, designs, colors, and of course, price. We talked about the things we're going to buy in time we have our own baby.

         But now, due to "surprise circumstances" (napa aga), we are now checking our list of stuffs for our bundle of joy. Another sure-real moment for us, still can't believe, get over, that we, ourselves, buying those cute little pieces. Just like any woman, I enjoy the shopping spree with a twist together with my better half. :)

---> Wardrobe Malfunction

         Shorts, skinny jeans, body fit shirts and blouses and brassieres - none of them fits me. Is it the wardr
obe or just me getting rounder? Hahaha. Obviously, it's me. No wardrobe malfunction here. This time, my tummy has grown a lil' rounder and me a lil' healthier. Hahaha. Because of my unusual weight gain, I pile up all my loose shirts and shorts and bought some not so maternity dress. Whenever I go out , I'm having a hard time thinking what to wear. Need mom's help. Maaaa! Anong isusuot ko???!!! (Ma, what will I wear).

---> "Ikaw na magtago nyan, matanda ka na..." (You're old enough, so you should be the one keep it)

        My mom is referring to the important life documents such as birth certificate, baptismal certificate, etc. She gave me all these documents for me to keep. I realized that, first, I am now responsible in in taking care of these documents and leading my life as a mom and a wife and second, I am really that old. Hahaha.
---> Labor Day, August 18, 2011

       It's not the day for the workers but the day for the most awaited part of pregnancy ( I guess?!) where all your guts will be put in test. Hahaha. I labored for almost 40 hours and it was worth it.

Comments

  1. Katakot yung picture mi. hehehe anung date mo kaya isusulat dito sa blog na naglalaro na si baby at nagsasalita na? hehehe super excited!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Mother's Day

 I know this is long over due but it is still the month we celebrate Mother's Day, right? So lend me your yes and ears for a while. May 13, 2012. The whole world pays tribute and cheers for the greatest woman of our lives - our mothers. Many names have been called to her. Mom, Mama, Momsie, Mamita, Mimi, Mommy, Inay, Nanay, Mudra or Mudang (in gay language here in the Philippines) but whatever names you call them it will still give a tinge of pride and joy when you call them. On this day, many send their greetings to me thru text (BTW, I'm already a mom). I'm thankful for it but I felt a little awkward. I just told myself, I am officially a mother. This is my first ever mother's day celebration. I greet my mama and she greet me back, and we laugh. We spend the day at home watching movies and eating what's on our fridge. Let's us thank our mom for they are the only person who will love and support us all the way. For us moms, always and forever give ou

AAAAAND IT HIT ME!

An advertisement of dish seasoning here in the Philippines that shows a wife (who is newly wed) having insecurities in her cooking skills because her mother-in -law (her husband's mother) cooks well. This ad knock me out, hard! big time! Though Charles and I were not yet living on the same roof, I'm having this jittery feeling whenever I thought about it. I'm afraid that I cannot equate his mother's skills especially in cooking. I can cook though but I don't have the guts or confidence as many call it. (How's that for insecurity?) Just a brief background about women getting married here in the Philippines, it is a culture and tradition that a girl should know how to do house chores like cleaning the house, washing clothes, doing the dishes, sew, fix, and most specially cooking and preparing meals for the family. As early as a young age, girls are trained and taught about house chores so when the time come that they are having their own family, they're

The webinar lesson I promised :)

Remember the webinar I promise to share with you? Well, here it is. Sorry for keeping you waiting. My apologies. Well, here we go! :) We had this online seminar or webinar last October 5, 2013, as our team called it. Our guest speaker is Coach JR who is also making a living in the networking or MLM arena. He made us close our eyes. He told us to have a clear picture in our minds of what we really want in our life. House, car, another business, a dream wedding, etc. As his explanation goes, envisioning your fruit, always before bedtime or waking up, or making a vision of what you really want keeps you positive and motivated to get it. And that's number 1, envision your fruit. Number 2 Accept it. Own it. If you picture something, let's say a mobile phone or a laptop computer, you picture as if it is.yours. This mobile phone is mine. This car is mine. Then you do something that will make it a reality (legally speaking). Me for example, I picture myself to pay the debt