Skip to main content

#PeopleWhoMadeMy2015

Borrowed this trending hashtag from Twitter. Thanks Twitter!

People who made my 2015 was quite a lot. People who said that they will stay but stray and the ones who actually stay. They made my year a blast! Blast of tears of sorrow and of course, tears of joy.

Without further a due... here we go!


To my daughter's father - I would like to thank you for all the fond memories we had back in the days that we are good and everything was doing well. Though sometimes there are low ones, I still thank you for that. I guess it is not yet the time for us. Time will come that both of us will realize a lot about the situation. I wish you well in your endeavors and for whatever you are going through right now, I know you will battle it out. I know you can. Keep safe. Always.


To my parents - You are effin the BEST! I can't thank you enough for helping me raise my daughter. I know it's tough for me but both of you lend a helping hand without thinking twice. I know she will be a great and strong kid just like me.


Steph - Thank you for all the love and support you have shown and given when I am on the edge of cliff of confusion. You helped me sort things out and finally came into a conclusion. You know what I am talking about. Haha. Thank you! Big time! Keep safe. Always.


G1 - Because of you I have discovered the inner me (Thanks to Steph!) Ikaw kasi eeehhh.. Hahaha You are such a go-with-the-flow kid. No drama, easy to get along, low maintenance. That's how I fell. Thank you that even if I confided everything, you still stay and be friends with me. Thank you! :) I know you will do well in your career.  Keep safe. Always.


G2 - You are one of a kind. You made my heart skip a beat. You made me realize that I could have that unique kind of love. I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any way I disrespect or made you feel uncomfortable or embarrassed. It is not my intention. I may not be forgiven immediately and that's okay. I believe in "Time heals all wounds". Thank you so much for the love. You made me a happy kid ^_^ Keep safe. Always.


G3 - You made me realize that there are things that will not work out when trust is broken and going to a relationship when you are still not healed is a no-no. Thank you for that, douchebag! I guess you are still young exploring but time will come you will realize how asshole you are.


Deucers - I am lucky and grateful to be part of this group. I saw how it started from scratch and how the ladies gathered from different walk of life. Even though some of the members can be a bit catty sometimes, the group still managed it because if not "We Are One" tagline will defeat its purpose. Thank you for understanding my decision. I wish the group a stability and peace for this will be the the different kind of forever to be cherished. Keep safe, guys. Always.


Reader and visitors of this blog - Thank you for your sparing your precious time reading or visiting this blog. I appreciate it very much. I know that somewhere out there, be it one person or two, give a damn to my post (or rants. Haha) I won't promise you more post this coming year, I will just keep posting. Thank you very much.


People from office, at home, extended family, friends, groups I belong to, experiences be it bad or good, they made me a person that  I am today. Thank you very much and for that...


2016!!!! BRING IT ON!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

moovz. viber. bus.

When I got into a relationship, I want it for long term otherwise, none at all. I want it to last. I don't want relationship just for the sake of having one. A partner who stays even if the world gives a lot of reason to leave. And I think I found her. We first met online through an application Moovz. It is like a Facebook for the LGBT community and for straights as well, where you can meet and greet, post anything (nudity is not allowed), make friends. Just like Facebook basically. If I'm not mistaken she is the one who chat me first then I replied. I added her to our Viber group chat 'mooverz' so she can meet fellow Filipino moovz user. Yes we exchange conversations but that's just it because I am eyeing on someone already. But that someone, let's call her A, is not ready. I did my best to court her, send messages, make calls but I guess she is not that ready. So I wandered again, and this girl, let's name her K, popped again asking how my day...

Sure-real Moments

---> UERMMC Hospital, January 13, 2011         Sophia Ailee was 8 weeks then. Just about the size of a tadpole with normal beating heart. To my awe, it made me say, Oh my god, as I saw her on the ultrasound monitor. She's there, definitely there. ---> Amisola Maternity Hospital, February 22, 2011, Pelvic Ultrasound         Our dear baby has grown a lot. From being a tadpole-like to a human baby body with head like her Didi (shorten term for Daddy), little arms stretching and crossed legs. Her spinal cord and bones in both arms and legs is already formed but still maturing. As I saw her thru the monitor, feels like I can almost touch her. It made me teary eyed during the session. Our baby is perfectly fine and that was an ease on my part and Charles, too. Phew! ---> Twist. Kick. Roll. Punch.         Sounds like a video game, right? We just need some super powers. Hahaha. It is very o...

You've been through awesome childhood if...

This entry will surely leave a smile in your face while remembering your childhood. This is not chronologically arrange or written in countdown, I just numbered it so you can write it down which of these applies to you. Hope you had a fun reading it like I had fun writing and remembering it. Have a laugh! :) 1. Singing or making noise in front of an electric fan 2. Speaking or making noises while doing the Indian sound 3. Making the power outlet as piggy bank 4. Eating booger (It's salty, try it!) 5. Toe nail bite 6. Swallowed a coin 7. Drank an alcohol or perfume 8. Tipped over face first 9. Afraid of the 3 o clock habit (Here in the Philippines, one channel had a 3 o clock prayer and of course flashing Jesus Christ) ( that scared me a lot) 10. Cried when Dumbo's mother was away from him 11. Made the Sony VHS round button a steering wheel 12. Played with your pee 13. Ate your poop ( I know this is eew but my mom said I did it when I was less than 1 yr...